We were told in business school to have an elevator pitch then when we got out of school the real world presentations were 1-2 hour slide shows that half bored people as everyone tried to get their slide deck stuffed full.
The velocity base sales approach necessarily dictates that your presentations need to be on point so answer the following questions and see just how much you do not need as you reformulate your presentation.
1. Why do this business
2. What do you want from this business?
3. What are you willing to give up to make the business?
4. How many people do you contact per day?
5. How many customers do you need to promote to the next level?
6. How many people can you sponsor?
7.What works best for you?
- Having meetings
- Attending group meetings
- 1 on 1
8. What is your goal to promote to the next level?
Make your Tuesday list on Monday, build in 34d party credibility to your sales process and show the plan.